13 helpful technology hacks
The use of technology has accelerated during the pandemic. A lot of us were forced to learn the advance functionalities of gadgets and online platforms in order to be on the line.
According to Stefan Ried, the outlook for 2021 feels more like a leap into 2030 with the second wave of corona. That is how radically the technological landscape – and how we as humans deal with it – has changed and will continue to change.
We have compiled 13 simple Technology Hacks to help you with your simple technological dilemmas.
- Using your phone while it’s charging can damage the battery. This is why the cords for chargers are so short.
- If your phone battery is low and you need it for later do not turn it off. Instead, put it on airplane mode. Turning it off and on will waste more battery life
- If you have computer that blocks sites such as Youtube, Google Chrome’s incognito mode will let you access them.
- FutureMe.orf lets you send letters to yourself in the future.
- If you download a “PDF” file and you see it ends in”exe” delete it. It is usually a virus.
- Stop using Google.com to search information for school essays, use scholar.google.com instead. You will find more relevant information right away.
- Forgot your computer password? Boot up in safe mode (F8 during startup), log in as administrator and then change your password.
- If you lost an Android phone in your house and it’s on vibrate, you can find it by going to Google Play> Android device manager>’ring’
- If you accidentally close a tab, ctrl+shift+t reopens it
- To skip a YouTube ad, just change ‘youtube’ to ‘youtubeskip’ in the URL of any video.
- If you have many different online accounts, NameChk.com you can see every website where username has been used.
- Want to download a YouTube video as an mp3? Put “listento” after the www. In the URL
- Hit alt, click on, and any google image to have it automatically saved to your computer.
Source: Life Hacks App
You can also visit www.pocket-lint.com for more technological hacks that can help you slay your job or your entertainment favorites without any difficulties.
Read more: How to handle your anger